All Heart NZ’s Impact Partnerships are designed to help you respond to the demands of a changing market.
Businesses are facing an increasingly complex array of risks across their value chains – from more strict social and environmental regulations and sustainability savvy customers and competitors, to growing demand from our natural resources and the need to mitigate their climate change impacts.
However, these also bring a range of opportunities that can give organisations a competitive edge.
- Consumers switch to a more sustainable brand and encourage others to do the same.
- Significant extra costs through increased environmental regulation.
- It’s a struggle to compete effectively in bids and tenders due to a lack of sustainability ‘credentials'.
- You miss out on cost savings and/or face business disruptions due to inefficient resource use.
- You do not have goods or services relevant to customers’ or consumers’ needs.
- It becomes harder to attract and retain talent.
- It becomes harder to attract investments and access capital.
- An inability to partner or collaborate to innovate with other sustainable businesses.
- Increase in Profits: Research shows that investing in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) can lead to revenue growth, save costs and increase profits and market shares
- Competitive Edge and Brand Loyalty: Consumers and customers are demanding a better understanding of where their goods and services are from, how they are made and expect businesses to make it easy for them to make sustainable choices by building sustainability into their policies and practices
- Best Talent: Sustainability helps attract, retain and engage the best staff as job seekers increasingly think it is important to work for a company that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Bids, Tenders and Contracts: It’s increasingly common for large companies to include sustainability performance in their tender processes, comparing suppliers, products or services against their own values and performance.
Our Reduce Services
After many years working with different corporates, we realised that not every business can employ a Sustainability Manager full time.
Meanwhile, working with multiple sustainability consultants on different areas of the business quickly becomes complex time consuming and a major managerial task.
This is why we are a one-stop sustainability solution for your business.
Our Reduce Services are:
Virtual Sustainability Department
Our Virtual Sustainability Manager will lead in the strategy, design, planning and implementation of sustainability initiatives, taking away the extra work and playing a crucial role in helping your business achieve its sustainability objectives. This includes:
- Your dedicated Sustainability Manager
- Participation in executive meetings and advice on sustainability issues, opportunities and risks
- Design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of sustainability strategies and initiatives
Materiality Assessment is the process of identifying and prioritising existing social, environmental and governance business issues in order to inform your organisation’s strategy and reporting. If you haven’t had one done in the past, your sustainability journey starts here.
Sustainability Planning, Implementation and Measurement
We will help you design, plan, implement and/or measure the impact of new or existing sustainability strategies and plans – no matter how big or small the project is.
Sustainability Reporting, Communication and Marketing
We can assist you to report on your sustainability efforts (using the GRI Standards, the most widely used reporting framework in Aotearoa New Zealand) and create sustainability communications and marketing strategies in line with your brand.
Sustainability Education and Capacity Building
We can help you build the capacity of your team by providing ongoing mentoring to your staff, running a workshop tailored to your needs or taking them on one of our educational Waste Tours
Ethical Procurement and Supply Chain Management Solutions
We can help you manage issues in your procurement and supply chain – such as the presence of modern-day slavery – with expert support and/or tech solutions.
Waste Audits and Waste Tours
Waste audits can help you understand your waste streams and the actions you will need to take to reduce your waste creation. Our educational Waste Tours educates your staff about these issues.
We are pragmatic idealists: our work focuses on behavioural and social change.
Our Theory of Change is that if we raise the social and environmental standards of 7% of businesses in Aotearoa New Zealand, we will change their policies and practices and the behaviour of 70% of individuals.
We can then leverage this power to influence our government to create more positive social and environmental policies and regulations.
Get In Touch
If you need assistance with a specific sustainability project, or are ready to take your sustainability efforts to the next level but don't quite know what to do, we can help you.
Get in touch: